The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£300 inc vat per couple) this includes:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, previous landlord reference, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out Further fee`s if required..
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees (charged at £120 inc vat if required)
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit (2 months rental amount taken)
Fees may vary slightly on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.