Are you contemplating renting out your property? Or maybe you are just curious as to how much rent your property could achieve in today’s market.
Why choose Taylor Walsh?
With customer service and reputation being our main priority, it would be difficult to find a superior service elsewhere. Taylor Walsh embrace change and are constantly challenging tradition, we have a strong desire to improve the way our industry operates and the reputation we hold. We are here to ensure you have a stress free experience when it comes to renting out your property.
Keeping it simple! Fee structure.
Fully Managed Service
- Fully Managed tenancy set up cost - £360 inc VAT
- Monthly management fee structure including Rent Guarantee protection for properties as follows:
Properties with a monthly rental of £0 - £1,299 pcm only £70 (£84 inc VAT)
Properties with a monthly rental of £1,300 - £1,899 pcm only £100 (£120 inc VAT)
Properties with a monthly rental of £1,900 - £2,999 pcm only £150 (£180 inc VAT)
Properties with a monthly rental of £3000 pcm upwards only £200 (£240 inc VAT)
- Inventory fees dependant on property size but start at £85
- Legionella testing- £120 inc VAT
- Gas Safety certification- £50 inc VAT
- Preparation, issuing and serving of legal notices- £55 inc VAT
- AST renewal fee- £144 inc VAT
- Smoke/ Carbon Monoxide alarm- £60 inc VAT (per alarm fitted)
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) if required- £60 inc VAT
- Keys cut- £5.50 per key
Subject to change
Under our fully managed service, we offer the rent guarantee scheme which means if for any reason your tenants default on the rent then you’re still paid. We also cover all legal and court costs associated with obtaining possession of the property. For more details and terms and conditions, please contact us.