Are you contemplating renting out your property? Or maybe you are just curious as to how much rent your property could achieve in today’s market.
Why choose Taylor Walsh?
Taylor Walsh want to ensure our tenants and landlords get the very best service and knowledge whilst renting with us, that is why we use The Letting Partnership for our client accounting, referencing and advice when needed. Having The Letting Partnership on our side we are confident you will not get a better service elsewhere.
Keeping it simple! Fee structure.
Fully Managed Service
- Fully Managed tenancy set up cost - £360 inc VAT
- Monthly management fee structure including Rent Guarantee protection for properties as follows:
Properties with a monthly rental of £0 - £1,299 pcm only £70 (£84 inc VAT)
Properties with a monthly rental of £1,300 - £1,899 pcm only £100 (£120 inc VAT)
Properties with a monthly rental of £1,900 - £2,999 pcm only £150 (£180 inc VAT)
Properties with a monthly rental of £3000 pcm upwards only £200 (£240 inc VAT)
- Inventory fees dependant on property size but start at £85
- Legionella testing- £50 VAT exempt
- EICR (electrical safety certification)- starting from £144 inc VAT
- Gas Safety certification- £50 VAT exempt
- Preparation, issuing and serving of legal notices- £55 inc VAT
- AST renewal fee- £120 inc VAT
- Smoke/ Carbon Monoxide alarm- £60 VAT exempt (per alarm fitted)
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) if required- £60 inc VAT
- Keys cut- £5.50 per key
Subject to change
Under our fully managed service, we offer the rent guarantee scheme which means if for any reason your tenants default on the rent then you’re still paid. We also cover all legal and court costs associated with obtaining possession of the property. For more details and terms and conditions, please contact us.