- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Available January
- Shower Room
- Outhouse Storage
- Incredible Throughout
This beautiful Two bedroom home has been refurbished to a high standard by the current owner throughout. Offering a Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Two bedrooms and Shower room. Outside there is a large garden and outhouse for further storage.
The quiet village of Bozeat, known historically for its shoe trade situated near to and between the historic market town of Olney, as well as larger towns Milton Keynes, Rushden, Wellingborough, Northampton and Bedford.
Local amenities include a well-stocked shop and Post Office, pub, hair salon, take away, fabric shop, doctors surgery (with own pharmacy) playing fields, park and tennis courts. For larger shops there are supermarkets in Olney and Wellingborough just a short drive away.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£300 inc vat per couple) this includes:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, previous landlord reference, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out Further fee`s if required..
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees (charged at £120 inc vat if required)
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit (2 months rental amount taken)
Fees may vary slightly on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.