- Three Bedrooms
- Lawns Maintained
- Idillic Location
- Two Bathrooms
- Bills Included
- Ample Parking
- Family Room/Bedroom Four
This exquisite cottage with breathtaking views over rolling countryside and private gated access is available to rent now. With spacious living accommodation and SOME BILLS INCLUDED, this unique home won`t be around for long.
Some bills included at an additional cost of £350 a month. Bills included for this price are Council tax, Water, Sewage and Electricity (electricity has a fair usage policy of £100 a month) Grass and bush cutting also included.
Oil is payable by the tenant.
As part of the application process here at Taylor Walsh Property Consultants fees are applicable for referencing and the drawing up of relevant documentation and administration for each property and new tenancy. These fees are charged in addition to the months rent in advance and deposit amount which will be due before the tenancy starts and any keys are released.
Should you require any further details of any fees or the referencing process and how we operate as a business then please contact the office where we will be happy to explain how the fees are calculated. Please refer to our website for a full list of all fees.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£300 inc vat per couple) this includes:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, previous landlord reference, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out Further fee`s if required..
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees (charged at £120 inc vat if required)
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit (2 months rental amount taken)
Fees may vary slightly on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.