- Third Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living
- Town Centre Location
- One Bedroom
- Walking Distance of Train Station
A one bedroom apartment located in the heart of Bletchley and within walking distance of Bletchley train station. The apartment has open plan living accommodation and a good size bedroom with a walk in wardrobe available from 12th April 2019. Contact Taylor Walsh today for 01908 571 555
Entered via communal door with entry phone system. Lift to all floors. Front door to property.
Built in cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. Doors to open plan living area, bedroom and bathroom.
Open Plan Living Area - 23'1" (7.04m) Max x 11'0" (3.35m) Max
Double glazed windows to front and side. Comprising a lounge area and a kitchen area. Lounge has carpeted flooring, television point and radiator.
Kitchen area comprises units at base and eye level with work surface. Single drainer sink with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor hood over. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom - 13'0" (3.96m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Double glazed window to front. Walk-in wardrobe. Radiator.
A three piece suite comprising bath with shower over and shower screen, low level flush wc and pedestal wash basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£300 inc vat per couple) this includes:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, previous landlord reference, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out Further fee`s if required..
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees (charged at £120 inc vat if required)
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit (2 months rental amount taken)
Fees may vary slightly on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.