- Executive Apartment
- High Specification
- Under floor Heating
- Walking Distance of Train Station
- Central Location
Less than 5 minute walk to mainline train station and then 35 minutes by train to Central London.
The Theatre District, Xscape and the range of shops, bars and other leisure activities are all in a very short walk from the development.
The world-renowned Central Milton Keynes`s shopping centre is a stones throw away and is in the Guinness Book of Records for being the longest in the world.
Centro is across the road from `The Hub` development which boasts well known bars and restaurants including Brassier Blanc, Loch Fyne and many more.
AVAILABLE FROM 20TH JUNE
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£300 inc vat per couple) this includes:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, previous landlord reference, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out Further fee`s if required..
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees (charged at £120 inc vat if required)
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit (2 months rental amount taken)
Fees may vary slightly on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.