- Three Bedrooms
- Re-fitted Kitchen/Diner
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
- End of Terrace
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
**STUNNING PRESENTATION, A MUST SEE** 3 bedroom end of terrace situated within the village of deanshanger. Refitted Kitchen and Bathroom. Benefits from a downstairs Cloakroom, an Ensuite Shower Room and off road parking. Available mid May 2019
**working professionals and families welcome**
As part of the application process here at Taylor Walsh Property Consultants fees are applicable for referencing and the drawing up of relevant documentation and administration for each property and new tenancy. These fees are charged in addition to the months rent in advance and deposit amount which will be due before the tenancy starts and any keys are released.
Should you require any further details of any fees or the referencing process and how we operate as a business then please contact the office where we will be happy to explain how the fees are calculated. Please refer to our website for a full list of all fees.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees (£300 inc vat per couple) this includes:
* Reference fees (including credit checks, previous landlord reference, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out Further fee`s if required..
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees (charged at £120 inc vat if required)
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit (2 months rental amount taken)
Fees may vary slightly on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.